Los Angeles, California
Scientology Ideal Pacifica Bridge Expands to Serve Scientologists Arriving in Record Numbers
3 October 2015
With Scientologists traveling to L.A. from all corners of the Americas, the Church of Scientology dedicated a new religious retreat October 3 to provide the ideal environment for their journey to higher states of spiritual awareness and ability.
A year of unprecedented advance and expansion for the Scientology religion moves forward unabated with the dedication October 3 of the Fountain religious retreat, created expressly to serve the record numbers traveling to Los Angeles to progress through advanced Scientology spiritual levels.
Just steps from L. Ron Hubbard Way in Hollywood and the Churches where these Scientology spiritual services are offered, the Fountain religious retreat provides Scientologists comfort, convenience and a distraction-free environment—a place of quiet where they can rapidly progress through their training and auditing (spiritual counseling). Each of the 59 studio apartments and single-bedroom suites is perfectly configured for parishioners to audit themselves to the state of Clear and OT.
The Ideal Pacifica Bridge is the Scientology complex that spans the entire range of Scientology services on L. Ron Hubbard Way. It begins with the Ideal Church of Scientology of Los Angeles at the intersection of Sunset Boulevard and L. Ron Hubbard Way—where Scientologists and those first learning about the religion progress through all the fundamental levels of the Scientology Bridge to Total Freedom.
Adjacent to the Church of Scientology of Los Angeles, the American Saint Hill Organization, ASHO, takes Scientologists through the next phase of their journey with legendary Power Processing. It is also here that Scientology ministers and ministers-in-training perfect their skill on the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course.
And finally, the Ideal Advanced Organization of Los Angeles, where Scientologists embark on their journey to higher states of spiritual awareness.
The dedication of the Fountain religious retreat provides parishioners the ideal setting they need to ascend the Bridge on L. Ron Hubbard Way.
The first nine months of 2015 have been marked by stellar expansion including:
- The dedication of a magnificent new Narconon in Ojai, California, September 13, providing drug and alcohol rehabilitation services to artists and leaders in society;
- The opening September 12 of the Continental Narconon of Latin America, in Villa Victoria, Mexico, to provide drug rehabilitation and to train Narconon specialists for Narconon centers throughout the 21 nations of Latin America;
- The inauguration of the Narconon United Kingdom drug rehabilitation and training center September 5 on a country estate in Maynards Green, East Sussex, England;
- The September 5 launch of the Continental Narconon for Europe on Denmark’s idyllic Lake Arresø;
- The August 8 inauguration of the Ideal Church of Scientology of Tokyo, in Shinjuku—the beating heart of the city;
- The July 18 grand opening of the new Ideal Continental Liaison Office in East Grinstead, United Kingdom;
- The July 11 opening of the Scientology Information Center at the Church's spiritual headquarters in Clearwater, Florida—along with six new centers to make Church-supported humanitarian programs readily available to the Clearwater community;
- The dedication of the majestic Ideal Church of Scientology in Bogotá, Colombia, July 5;
- The opening in April of an Ideal Church of Scientology where France, Germany and Switzerland converge: in Basel, Switzerland.
More openings are planned in Australia, Africa, Europe and North America in the year ahead.